Why i picked my first book?
I picked along for the ride by Sarah Dessen because the story shows a problem that auden is facing. Auden seems to be trying to find her way again after her parent's divorce. And while trying to get over her friend's death. Yet while feeling lost she finally finds something that lets all her problems melt away. That's the main reason that I picked this book. Also my friend loved the author's writing style and read most of her books so it was a good book option to try for my first book. The author's choice of writing stood out to me because most of her books are based on teenage girl's problems and what they facing trying to overcome them. The reviews also stand out to me because they are from other people who read her other books as well. The reviews that I saw were from goodreads where people who really love to read comment on other books like this one.
I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen, but I have taught plenty of students who are big fans of hers. I look forward to hearing what you think of the book!
ReplyDelete