My favorite book would probably be Divergent by Veronica Roth because the author would keep you thinking in one way then turn you around to look another way about things. I'm very excited to see the movie and see how the actors will work well with the book and will the characters be like they are in the book or change. I think that it will make a really good movie because of all the detail in the characters and their settings. I probably would have chosen a different actress than Shailene Woodley because she doesn't really seem to be a good actress when coming to action. I would also have created a better image for the Dauntless headquarters.
I think it would've made a better TV show because it would draw the readers and other people who haven't read the book series in to watch the show a lot longer than people would to the movie. I also think that it's a little too much like The Hunger Games that people will think that a remake of the series and that it won't be as good. It would be better to leave out the part where Albert dies because it's not that important if Peter killed him or not. Which would you choose?
No comments:
Post a Comment